Current Job Openings
IT Operations Supervisor (part time)
High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Joseph House, based in Cincinnati, Ohio, is actively recruiting for an Information Technology Operations Supervisor. This position is responsible for day to day management of the IT environment, including the coordination and oversight of projects relating to system development and/or equipment. The IT Operations Supervisor will:
- Manage IT, network and server systems for Joseph House.
- Provide technical support to Joseph House staff and contractors.
- Oversee the installation of network software.
- Diagnose and resolve problems associated with operating system malfunctions and network software problems.
- Coordinate and supervise all HMIS data collection and entry.
- Ensure compliance with all software licensing agreements. Manage and safeguard software media and associate licenses.
- Implement network security as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot connectivity problems; install and maintain routers and other networking equipment; add/terminate users; assign rights and access; perform backups and restores.
- Recommend, plan and implement upgrades to company’s telephone system.
- Develops and maintains disaster recovery strategies to ensure business continuance in case of systems failures.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive and Program Directors.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Under the leadership of the Executive Director, Associate Director, and Clinical Director, and within policy guidelines set forth by them, the Evening Manager will:
- Perform Receptionist Duties
- Answer telephone
- Greet visitors (Completion of Sign-In and Sign-Out form)
- Oversee Joseph House Landing Zone Security
- Supervise Landing Zone activities
- Assure completion of Client Sign-In and Sign-Out forms
- Assure compliance of federal and state confidentiality regulations
- Maintain a safe environment
- Employ conflict resolution procedures when necessary
- Provide/coordinate Critical Information Requests
- Contact supervisory staff for assistance when necessary
- Monitor/oversee resident’s medications received
- Log medication
- Perform Medication Call for all residents
- Carry out administrative duties to include medication logs/urine analysis
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director, Associate Director, and/or Clinical Director
Please submit resume to Alicia Harter, Executive Director at Joseph House, at Alicia.Harter@josephhouse.com