Current Job Openings
Contract Maintenance Manager
Maintain Joseph House’s facilities and basic infrastructure and ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
Weekly facility work orders; heat and air system repairs and troubleshooting; infrastructure improvement projects; and facility local, state and federal compliance
High School diploma required; relevant certifications preferred
- Execute daily maintenance work orders and safety requirements for Joseph House properties
- Coordinate with leadership to execute seasonal and weekly maintenance priorities, special projects, supply requests and cost analysis per the allotted maintenance budget
- Troubleshoot and repairing heat, air and electrical systems
- Take, and act upon, emergency calls related to maintenance and safety
- Maintain building compliance-based local, state and federal standards
- Report on maintenance and safety status at weekly Staff meetings
- Fulfill other duties as assigned by the Executive Director and/or Associate Director
- Pass drug screening and random screenings initiated by Joseph House
- Active driver’s license
Joseph House will pay an hourly rate commensurate on applicant’s experience and qualifications. Total hours per week will be determined, as needed, but will be no less than 20 hours/week and no more than 40 hours/week.
Please contact Joseph House: email@example.com or 513-241-2965.